BeggedScape
Register And play !!! You must register First for Post on forum.
BeggedScape
Register And play !!! You must register First for Post on forum.
BeggedScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST SERVER EVER!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inDownloadWebclient
Welcome To Rumble-Scape!!!!!!! You Can Download Client On Top At The Tabs, Enjoy The Server!!!!!!!!

some ideas for in-game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
loud171
Newbies
Newbies
loud171

some ideas for in-game Empty
PostSubject: some ideas for in-game   some ideas for in-game I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:27 am

okay first off for mods we need ::item ***** ***** or ::pickup ****** ***** for mods instead asking admins+ for some stuff and ::master for mods and ::pure for non-staff it would be easier.and ::xrichie for mods too, ::rich can give party hats or something, there should be ::afk afk (away from keyboard) and ::back for everybody, and we can do ::alch for money gives the runes and whatever u want to put in there to alch. and for non-staff they should have ::tanker, ::mage for rune ands stuff i know there is a stall for that but needs to gain thieving lvl to, and ::Range for range stuff like all the d'hides rune c bow, mage bow,d bow (if u want) rune arrows (how many u want to put in there). if i remember some more i will add some more.

-thanks loud171 mod of rumblescape

Last edited by loud171 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:03 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding more stuff..........again)
Back to top Go down
99str0wnsu
Newbies
Newbies

some ideas for in-game Empty
PostSubject: Re: some ideas for in-game   some ideas for in-game I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:31 am

i agree with all of that good suggestion loud
Back to top Go down

some ideas for in-game
Page 1 of 1