BeggedScape
Register And play !!! You must register First for Post on forum.
BeggedScape
Register And play !!! You must register First for Post on forum.
BeggedScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST SERVER EVER!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inDownloadWebclient
Welcome To Rumble-Scape!!!!!!! You Can Download Client On Top At The Tabs, Enjoy The Server!!!!!!!!

[ Tylerful ] In-Game MOD Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tylerful
Newbies
Newbies

[ Tylerful ] In-Game MOD Application Empty
PostSubject: [ Tylerful ] In-Game MOD Application   [ Tylerful ] In-Game MOD Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:11 pm

1. Username: Tylerful

2. How Will You Help out: I would be able to be online a lot, and help out the community. I would make
sure people are doing what they're supposed to be doing. Also, make sure people feel like they're welcome
to RumbleScape without any threat or harm towards them. I will make sure people are having a good time,
and help out people when needed.

3. Have you ever had experience as a staff: I have owned my own servers before. I also have been
admin and mod on other servers as well. I will be honest, I don't remember a lot of the commands and
such, but I can always ask Nathan or Alex.

4. Tell what makes this server great: I like this server because it has shops that you can purchase your items
at. It's some-what of a challenge to be able to level up. It's awesome, and fun to play. I recommend it to a lot
of people to play. It's a great community, and has wonderful helpful staff.

5. Are you active in the forums?: Yes I am, even though I just joined three days ago. I will be trying my best
to be more active on the forum as well. But if I become MOD, I will also be spending a lot of my time in the game
helping others out that need help.

6. How long have you been playing?: Three days or so. I joined when Nathan was on df-scape telling people about this
server.

7. What level are you?: Level two because when I joined, I went to my dads and he has no computer. So I just got back
today (12/22/09).

8.proof of experience as a staff(screenshot,video):
Don't have one. Last time I was staff was a couple of months ago. Since then my computer
has crashed resulting in loss of data and stored pictures.

9. Any other comments?:
Nathan and Alex OWN! Razz

10. Would anyone recommend you for staff?:
Possibly Nathan. I'm trying to be his friend. (:
Back to top Go down
Alex
Owner
Owner
Alex

PostSubject: Re: [ Tylerful ] In-Game MOD Application   [ Tylerful ] In-Game MOD Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:17 pm

What about Mike??
Back to top Go down
https://saruscape.darkbb.com
Tylerful
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: [ Tylerful ] In-Game MOD Application   [ Tylerful ] In-Game MOD Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:13 pm

Him too. Hehe,didnt want to name every staff. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ Tylerful ] In-Game MOD Application   [ Tylerful ] In-Game MOD Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ Tylerful ] In-Game MOD Application
Page 1 of 1