BeggedScape
Register And play !!! You must register First for Post on forum.
BeggedScape
Register And play !!! You must register First for Post on forum.
BeggedScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST SERVER EVER!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inDownloadWebclient
Welcome To Rumble-Scape!!!!!!! You Can Download Client On Top At The Tabs, Enjoy The Server!!!!!!!!

Amanda Admin Application >.>

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amanda
Newbies
Newbies

Amanda Admin Application >.> Empty
PostSubject: Amanda Admin Application >.>   Amanda Admin Application >.> I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:54 pm

1. Username: Amanda

2. How Will You Help out: I am a real good active person exept school hours, but i help alot of new people out(a whole lot)
i do alot of responsible work

3. Why should we pick you: Well, i have no idea because thats up to the players, for now, ide like to say that i am a really nice person when u get to know me and when your in trouble we will always get out of it

4. Can You Code: Used to

5. Have you ever had experience as a staff:Lots of servers but i quit them to give this server a heads up and some help

6. Tell what makes this server great: Skilling, pking, forums, toplist, and population

7. Are you active in the forums?: All the time im on Rumblescape, i pull up toplist, and forums

8. How long have you been playing?: not very long but rsps for over a yr and i have lots of experience on all positions

9. What level are you?:Skiller ftw (lvl-3)

10.proof of experience as a staff(screenshot,video):Erased it for some space.....

11. Any other comments?:Well, ide like to say if i get this position i will be very happy and i will do my very best to put this server on the top

12. Would anyone recommend you for staff?: Lots of people, friends

13. What do you think admins can do? ::xteleto ::xteletome ::pickup ::pnpc ::jail ::unjail ::ipban ::banuser ::unban and lots more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Admin Application >.>   Amanda Admin Application >.> I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:17 pm

Refused Srry.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Owner
Owner
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Admin Application >.>   Amanda Admin Application >.> I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:24 pm

good
Back to top Go down
https://saruscape.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Admin Application >.>   Amanda Admin Application >.> I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amanda Admin Application >.>
Page 1 of 1