BeggedScape
Register And play !!! You must register First for Post on forum.
BeggedScape
Register And play !!! You must register First for Post on forum.
BeggedScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST SERVER EVER!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inDownloadWebclient
Welcome To Rumble-Scape!!!!!!! You Can Download Client On Top At The Tabs, Enjoy The Server!!!!!!!!

admin application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
albaboy55
Newbies
Newbies
albaboy55

admin application Empty
PostSubject: admin application   admin application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:34 pm

1. Username:albaboy55

2. How Will You Help out:i will help people if they need help if i am needed for something else i will be there and help all staff and non staff members and i will not just give away items for free i will only if owner or co tells me too because i respect them

3. Why should we pick you:i am very helpful and i love the server and i know i would make a great admin

4. Can You Code:i can code a little bit but not alot srry for that

5. Have you ever had experience as a staff:i have been admin on undeadscape 1 but i got hacked up by bl000dz one of the owners for trying to make me co-owner

6. Tell what makes this server great:the server has great staff an awseome owner alex and friendly people on

7. Are you active in the forums?:i check the forum for updates everyday to see if there is anything i can help out with

8. How long have you been playing?:i have been playing for around 3 weeks helping people out

9. What level are you?:i am level 41 but i dont train because i look around for people to help so if that is bad then im sorry Embarassed

10.proof of experience as a staff(screenshot,video):website to go on and ask people i was admin is playundead-scape.tk

11. Any other comments?:i think this server is great and always gets right down to the thing if theres a problem we solve it so i love this server and i will keep helping out

12. Would anyone recommend you for staff?:i think they would recommend me becouse i like helping out and im sorta funny not alot but also because i thnk this server is the best and i will always check on people for help and problems that need help with

13. What do you think admins can do admins i know can spawn stuuf example [::pickup 4151 1] and i thnk they can do [::master or ::pure] and admins can [::mute or ::jail and ::ipban] people who r breaking rules and spamming or swearing or disrespecting alex
Back to top Go down
achilies1544
Owner
Owner

admin application Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin application   admin application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:25 am

suck up lol nice job.up to alex
Back to top Go down
farmer5155
Owner
Owner
farmer5155

admin application Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin application   admin application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:18 am

lol i this is the first time i met u but good luck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

admin application Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin application   admin application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

admin application
Page 1 of 1