BeggedScape
Register And play !!! You must register First for Post on forum.
BeggedScape
Register And play !!! You must register First for Post on forum.
BeggedScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST SERVER EVER!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inDownloadWebclient
Welcome To Rumble-Scape!!!!!!! You Can Download Client On Top At The Tabs, Enjoy The Server!!!!!!!!

Hello i am Alex!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Owner
Owner
Alex

Hello i am Alex!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello i am Alex!!   Hello i am Alex!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:40 am

Hi guys i am Alex i am the server owner i bet almost most people know me but i still want to interduce my self i am 15 now today was my b-day its night i am about to go to sleep yeah and that kinda it i like this server and i enjoy playing it and yeah that kinda it o yeah i the sports i like to play i like to hockey and some more stuff i think i type slow but i don't really care about it 1 bit so yeah that kinda it and i think i am good with cooking i know its not much of a man thing to do but i kinda enjoy it its fun and HOT and i like the steam makes me fell cool and yeah right now i am sleepy so bye guys i hope i can meet you in game some time my in game name is Alex i am owner so i hope i wont be so hard to find Very Happy and some comments about the server i think this server rocks and so do you guys i hope to enjoy meeting all the new faces and yeah that about it if anyone reads this and has any queshions about me they may ask thank you guys for reading my big thing i guess so yeah later.....

Thank for reading guys.

Peace! afro
Back to top Go down
https://saruscape.darkbb.com
pk godess
pk godess

Hello i am Alex!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i am Alex!!   Hello i am Alex!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:51 pm

[strike][b][u]

Well alex its very nice to meet you ftw Cool
Back to top Go down

Hello i am Alex!!
Page 1 of 1