BeggedScape
Register And play !!! You must register First for Post on forum.
BeggedScape
Register And play !!! You must register First for Post on forum.
BeggedScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST SERVER EVER!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inDownloadWebclient
Welcome To Rumble-Scape!!!!!!! You Can Download Client On Top At The Tabs, Enjoy The Server!!!!!!!!

j a m e z x 's app :))

Go down 
3 posters

want j a m e z x to be admin in game??
yes
j a m e z x 's app :)) I_vote_lcap100%j a m e z x 's app :)) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
no
j a m e z x 's app :)) I_vote_lcap0%j a m e z x 's app :)) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
j a m e z x
Newbies
Newbies

j a m e z x 's app :)) Empty
PostSubject: j a m e z x 's app :))   j a m e z x 's app :)) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:14 pm

hello, i never been admin on this server... so, i hope this works right now i'm moderator and
i was hoping if i could get admin Smile) enjoy app santa

1. Username:j a m e z x affraid

2. How Will You Help out: i will help other players when they need the help and i will advertise for you guys if you need
and i also i fix bugs and i get rid of the advertisers/crashers..

3. Why should we pick you: You should pick me because i am really kinda to others and i help alot and i am active and plus i am already moderator in game and some ppl think i am doing good so far Razz

4. Can You Code: YES i can code if i have the files and the right java Smile

5. Have you ever had experience as a staff: I had experience as staff before from other servers like lol!
-sweetscape , ddsscapev1 , devilscape , and mag-pkz ..

6. Tell what makes this server great: this is server is great because theres the pking,monster.. training nice staff, hilousaris
staff too and the nice encomny. Smile

7. Are you active in the forums?:yes, i am really active on forusm right now i got like 12 post i think or 2 less i am really active i also used to make signatures..

8. How long have you been playing?: i been playing for 2 and half days on this lovely server.

9. What level are you?:i am lvl 89 i belevie

10.proof of experience as a staff(screenshot,video): well, emm i will post later if that's alright??

11. Any other comments?: yes i think alex and legendz are the best staff members you ever met.

12. Would anyone recommend you for staff?: yes, echo and pk joy wich is (pk godness) and legendz the sweet owner Smile

13. What do you think admins can do? admins can ::jail ::Unjail ::mute ::banuser ::ipban ::pickup ::pnpc ::unpc ::kick :: and get susport from the owners Smile) lol!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Owner
Owner
Alex

PostSubject: Re:   j a m e z x 's app :)) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:21 pm

good luck Very Happy i put yes!

[Edit]

3/0 i think u have what it takes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://saruscape.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: j a m e z x 's app :))   j a m e z x 's app :)) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:16 am

Anyway. accepted.
Back to top Go down
co nathan
Co owner
Co owner

PostSubject: Re: j a m e z x 's app :))   j a m e z x 's app :)) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:54 am

I SAY YES ! I THINK UD MAKE A GREAT ADMINISTRATOR IN GAME AND U HELP OUT NEW PLAYERS AND HELP EVERYONE OUT Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: j a m e z x 's app :))   j a m e z x 's app :)) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:10 pm

nathans.. this is a old App , anyway if he dont come back he will be demoted .
Back to top Go down
Alex
Owner
Owner
Alex

PostSubject: Re: j a m e z x 's app :))   j a m e z x 's app :)) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:23 pm

yep!!
Back to top Go down
https://saruscape.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: j a m e z x 's app :))   j a m e z x 's app :)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

j a m e z x 's app :))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BeggedScape :: Admin Application-
Jump to: