BeggedScape
Register And play !!! You must register First for Post on forum.
BeggedScape
Register And play !!! You must register First for Post on forum.
BeggedScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST SERVER EVER!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inDownloadWebclient
Welcome To Rumble-Scape!!!!!!! You Can Download Client On Top At The Tabs, Enjoy The Server!!!!!!!!

welcome to media!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pk godess
pk godess

welcome to media!!!! Empty
PostSubject: welcome to media!!!!   welcome to media!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:07 pm

Ok this is media please pist your ideas for advertising in game fun and other things!!!! please Razz

For starters once i get my hyper cam fixed i will be making a video or two about the server please give me ideas other than basic tour (pk tut) you know any thing, right?
lol!

any way post your ideas screenies and other items of mediolic interest please Rolling Eyes

thank you much bounce
Back to top Go down
Alex
Owner
Owner
Alex

PostSubject: zzzzzzzzzz   welcome to media!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:19 pm

ncie Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
https://saruscape.darkbb.com
99str0wnsu
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: welcome to media!!!!   welcome to media!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:23 am

you could so a vid about minigames general play stuff like that Smile
Back to top Go down
pk godess
pk godess

PostSubject: Re: welcome to media!!!!   welcome to media!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:59 pm

Hey ok this is whats up..

I have for the last week been working on my newest prject imam making my own, Hyper cam!!!

its uber hard tho but ive go it recording editing zoming and such by its self as well as many other thing and i also have been coding a new source from scratch they both have a lot of bugs to work out.

i need help with the hyper cam alot so if you have any tips? that would be amazing!!!

also on the new souce i have a teleportation system you can open up the world map and were you click you will be teleportded to nd i hav even found a way to block areas i dont want people at but it keeps teleporting them 169 degrees north west... any help please? its so confusingi also have made double weilded dragon short sword that are totally ftw lol and the spec is running great but i need more ideas. so thank you.
Back to top Go down
bkilleruch3
bkilleruch3

PostSubject: Re: welcome to media!!!!   welcome to media!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:51 pm

i ahve a hypercam 2 but i dont have nice items to show that cuz i dont gonna make a video and your ideas are awsome_!!! (and you should say to us to be more ppl in the video Smile

Back to top Go down
Alex
Owner
Owner
Alex

PostSubject: Re: welcome to media!!!!   welcome to media!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:57 pm

kewl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://saruscape.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: welcome to media!!!!   welcome to media!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

welcome to media!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BeggedScape :: Media-
Jump to: