BeggedScape
Register And play !!! You must register First for Post on forum.
BeggedScape
Register And play !!! You must register First for Post on forum.
BeggedScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST SERVER EVER!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inDownloadWebclient
Welcome To Rumble-Scape!!!!!!! You Can Download Client On Top At The Tabs, Enjoy The Server!!!!!!!!

X1nf3rm0x Mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
inferno

X1nf3rm0x Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: X1nf3rm0x Mod Application   X1nf3rm0x Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:15 am

hey X1nf3rn0x here, here is my app for mod

positive side of mod: im helpful
i listen to everyone
i know most of commands
im on most of the time so if any problems im always there when needed
i will now abuse powers (ban,kick,e.t.c)
im sure most of the people who have seen me in-game will agree with me app

negative side: it just 1 thing..my lappy broke atm so i wont be on much this week but it will be fixed within a week.
i got school so im on from 3:00pm-2:00am which is like 13 hours per day which im sure i will be very helpful within that time

hope i get accepted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Good luck   X1nf3rm0x Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:37 am

Good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
inferno

PostSubject: X1nf3rn0x mod app   X1nf3rm0x Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:20 am

1. Username:X1nf3rn0x

2. How Will You Help out:ill be on alot when lappy fixed and i will welcome newcomers and give them the information to get them started.and also help the ones who know what they are doing.

3. Have you ever had experience as a staff:iv only recently starting playing p servers so not much experience.i know commands (well some)

4. Tell what makes this server great:it has a great economy and great staff and its players are nice to tlak to.staff are very helpful and active.

5. Are you active in the forums?:whenever im in-game i will be active on forums

6. How long have you been playing?:i started today and already know alot about the server :]

7. What level are you?:108 cb

8.proof of experience as a staff(screenshot,video):read question 3

9. Any other comments?:ill be very helpful as mod and hope i get accepted thanks :]

10. Would anyone recommend you for staff?:im sure pk godess would agree with me being staff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X1nf3rm0x Mod Application   X1nf3rm0x Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:32 am

Good welcome to the team

Accpeted #

For a trial mod
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X1nf3rm0x Mod Application   X1nf3rm0x Mod Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X1nf3rm0x Mod Application
Page 1 of 1