BeggedScape
Register And play !!! You must register First for Post on forum.
BeggedScape
Register And play !!! You must register First for Post on forum.
BeggedScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST SERVER EVER!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inDownloadWebclient
Welcome To Rumble-Scape!!!!!!! You Can Download Client On Top At The Tabs, Enjoy The Server!!!!!!!!

My Coder Application

Go down 
+2
farmer5155
Modern
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Modern
Donator
Donator

My Coder Application Empty
PostSubject: My Coder Application   My Coder Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:42 am

Username:Modern
How Can you Help:Make Better Staff Zone,Add Grand Exchange If I Can, Make Working Duel Arena,Add Summoning Interface,If You Want Me To Code Anything Else Tell Me
What do you know(any proof):Well I Know How To Get (Html) Codes For Webclient, I Also Know How To Add Npc And Compile Items,Make New Items, Customs
what are u best at:Well I Am Best At Adding Npc's And Adding Skills And Developing New Ones,I Worked On Developing Castle Wars In 2speced.
what kinds of things you know about private servers:How They Are Made,What VPS They Could Use, You Need The Files To Code Things And Make Staff,Compiling
How Can you help me out:I can Help By Making Better Server For You Maybe Add Summoning Or Try To Fix Grand Exchange, I Will Also Fix Staff Zone
What makes you think u will be good coder:Hmmm,I Would Have To Say My Experience I Was Coder OF 2speced And xCrisisx, I am very good at adding new things
Any Other Comments:I am a very good coder, i always would add anything you would want
Any ScreenShots/Videos that to proof your good coder:Hmmmm,Let me check my vids, i have a vid on youtube of me playing xxburnxx i was owner of that and coded myself. search my name on youtube"Pocketsnipe" and click xxburnxx owns.
Back to top Go down
http://prepmypage.com
farmer5155
Owner
Owner
farmer5155

PostSubject: Re: My Coder Application   My Coder Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:24 am

I would reccomd u because u was good staff and real nice and i would never be coder looks reallyl hard
Back to top Go down
farmer5155
Owner
Owner
farmer5155

PostSubject: Re: My Coder Application   My Coder Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:25 am

good luck =]
Back to top Go down
mehateyou
Newbies
Newbies
mehateyou

PostSubject: Re: My Coder Application   My Coder Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:26 am

Yes. u would be google but the only thing is u need to go on more and stop eating Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zodiac
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: My Coder Application   My Coder Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:28 am

u repeat things alot and i think u should be coder for 1 day and prove to us if ur good
Back to top Go down
co nathan
Co owner
Co owner

PostSubject: Re: My Coder Application   My Coder Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:02 pm

Yah chuu go Broski X) and I bet chuu will make server better.Good Luck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snow kate
Moderators
Moderators
Snow kate

PostSubject: Re: My Coder Application   My Coder Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:32 pm

ur just awesome

alex

try him it worth it
Back to top Go down
mehateyou
Newbies
Newbies
mehateyou

PostSubject: omg   My Coder Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:14 am

google? where the hell i got that from i means **GOOD**
Back to top Go down